About OneSeven Technology: OneSeven Technology is a fully remote, web, mobile app and software design and development team with a headquarters in Tampa Bay, Florida. OneSeven was built by a startup entrepreneur in order to help startup entrepreneurs and non-technical founders create software products. We love building digital products and helping companies excel in their sector. Working at OneSeven is a great opportunity to put your current skills to the test, build new skills, and be an early employee at a growing startup.
The role: We are looking for a seasoned backend C# developer in Mexico/South America. We are a competitive agency that is looking for great talent in order to build even better products for our clients. You will be working within our development team to contribute to clients web and mobile applications.
- Fluent in English (important)
- 2-5 years of experience building B2B/B2C software.
- Excellent code practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mentoring and code review stills
- Agile + Scrum Methodology experience
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn, and problem solve
- Team player, willing to jump outside of their role to help the greater team.
- Ability to research as you work.
- Clear written communication, and the ability to quickly identify and share important discoveries and problems in your work with others on the team.
- Opinions about backend approaches and architecture, and a readiness to share them without being dogmatic.
- The ability to be accountable for your own time in a fully remote environment.
- The desire to contribute to a growing, dynamic team and help shape process, practice, and operations.
- We work in two-week sprints and 1 month feature releases.
- The ability to follow common Agile practices (daily async standups, sprint groomings, and retros). We’re always looking to improve on how we function as a team.
- You will need to provide your own workspace with reliable Internet service.
- Completely remote work
- Contract-based employment
- Salary: $2,500 - $3,500 USD per month - depending on qualifications
- Part-time to full-time options are available
- Flexible work schedule
- There are currently NO formal benefits packages available (health insurance, retirement plans).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy .NET backend with our web and mobile applications. You'll be working closely with our front-end developer.
- Share knowledge of the best software development practices
- Experience in at least 1 backend Technology .NET Core 3.1 or newer.
- Expertise writing and integrating REST API’s
- 1+ years of experience with front-end languages like React or React Native for mobile
- GIT + Github Experience
- Experience working with Linux OS is a must.
- Experience with Google Firebase is a must.
- Experience working with Azure is preferred.
- Experience with PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Experience working with Kubernetes is preferred.
- Experience working with Docker is preferred.
- Experience with frontend tech is preferred (React).
- Assist the Product Strategy team with initial app development research. This includes creating a backlog, working on database architecture, working on time estimates and version release plans.
- Work with clients after their project has been completed and launched to debug and provide support.