About OneSeven Technology: OneSeven Technology is a fully remote, web, mobile app, and software design and development team with a headquarters in Tampa Bay, Florida. OneSeven was built by a startup entrepreneur in order to help startup entrepreneurs and non-technical founders create software products. We love building digital products and helping companies excel in their respective sector. Working at OneSeven is a great opportunity to put your current skills to the test, build new skills, and be an early employee at a growing startup.
The role: We are looking for HR/IT recruiter to continue growing and managing our team. OneSeven is an international company with team members across the US, Central America, with a few in Europe and Asia.
We are a competitive agency that is looking for great talent to build even better products for our clients.
Your primary focus will be establishing relationships in Mexico/US to find talent for our development team as well as research the best areas to expand our UX/UI, QA and Marketing teams.
- Fluent in English (necessary)
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- Passion for startups and small businesses
- Knowledge of organizational structure in startups
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and problem solve
- Team player (willing to jump outside of their role to help the greater team)
- Communicate problems that arise with the team
- The ability to be accountable for your own time in a fully remote environment
- The desire to contribute to a growing, dynamic team and help shape process, practice, and operations
- Working alongside the CEO and the rest of the team to find other team members with complimentary skill sets
- You will need to provide your own workspace with reliable Internet service
- Completely remote work
- Contract-based employment
- This is a part-time role with the ability to become full-time
- Hourly rate: $12 - $15/hr depending on qualifications
- Flexible work schedule
- There are currently NO formal benefits packages available (health insurance, retirement plans)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the CEO to expand the design and development team as new projects are signed
- Help CEO create a repeatable and templated hiring process
- Help CEO manage current employees and create systems for feedback - for a work culture
- Work with CEO on implementing team and community building exercises
- Onboard new team members as they come in
- Create job postings and distribute them among our pipeline of channels
- Interview current team members to understand strengths and weakness
- Help create a proper vetting process for engineering and design talent